I think I have Covid-19!
What do I do now?
I think we are all surprised by the recent increase in Covid 19 Infections. We have receive an enormous amount of requests for my Covid Protocols. So many people testing positive for the Virus. This protocol can help you...Vaccinated or UnVaccinated, the Protocol is the same!
Monitor Symptoms and Get Tested
Symptoms range from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Go to an Outpatient Clinic and Get Tested!
If You have Tested Positive for Covid-19, contact your Medical Doctor and Notify them of your symptoms. Or you can call a Tele-Health Hotline and Notify them of Your symptoms. It is important to have someone monitoring your symptoms to determine if you should go to a Hospital.
When to seek emergency medical attention
Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
*This list is not all possible symptoms. Please call your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 or call ahead to your local emergency facility: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
DR. G’s COVID SELF CARE PROTOCOL
Keep yourself hydrated with Water, Herbal Tea, Coconut Water and Emergen-C
Eat small regular meals or snacks with protein to keep your blood sugar balanced and keep the immune system strong
Eat soups or broths for electrolytes and minerals
Drink Green Tea to improve immunity and help prevent viral replication
REST and REJUVENATE
Get plenty of Sleep and Rest
Try to get 20 minutes out in the Sunshine per day to activate the Immune Boosting Vitamin
Take an Epsom Salt Bath to relieve Sore Muscles and Relax your Nerves
Use Essential Oils of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Thyme to oxygenate the Respiratory Tract and Help Breathing.
- Stay Connected to Family and Friends several times daily throughout your illness. Give your loved ones the Opportunity to show they care!
- Repairs the GUT/IMMUNE Border Wall
- Reduces Inflammation
- Strengthens Immunity
- Provides 20g of Protein + Omega Oils+ Superfruits + Greens
Ingredients: (included in bundle)
- Inflamma Pro 1-2 scoops
- Gut Repair 1 scoop
- Probiotic Plus 1/2 packet
- Arctic Cod Liver 1 TB
- Rainbow Greens 1 scoop
Optional Super Food Boosters: (add 1-2 for additional goodness)
- Spices: turmeric, ginger, cilantro, parsley ½ tsp
- Superfood Immune Blend
- Superfood Berry Blend
- Mix the above ingredients into 12-16 oz. of purified water
- You may add 1⁄2 cup of frozen organic berries, papaya, or pineapple
- Optional: You may add 1⁄2 cup of yogurt, rice milk, almond milk or soy milk
- Spices: turmeric, ginger, cilantro, parsley
Boosts Innate Immune system and slows viral replication
1 pill/ 3x per day
1 Scoop of Powder in Water
- Boosts Innate Immunity and slows viral replication
- Helps bring taste and smell back if you lost it
- 1 pill before bed
Vitamin D-3 (5000)
- Enhances Immune Function
- Protects nervous system
- 1 Pill before bed
- Promotes Sleep and Prevents Inflammatory Cascade
- 1 Pill before bed
- Potent anti-viral activity
- Boosts innate immune function
- Take 1 tsp/ 3x per day
- Keep the Throat and Respiratory Tract soothed and helps the Cough
- Try Olbas Cough Syrup or GingerTussin
- 1 tsp/ 3x per day
- Choose One Formula at a time and then change to another formula for Best Immune results:
- 1-2 caps/ 3x per day
- Herbal Immunity
- Respiratory Immune
- Help to Reduce Inflammation and Soothe Sinuses and Respiratory Tract
- HistaSupreme 1 Cap/ 3x per day
Chest Rub and Herbal Bath
- Essential Oils to Oxygenate the Lungs, Improve Respiration, and Soothe Sore Muscles
- Olbas Chest Rub
- Olbas Herbal Bath
Take Good Care of Yourself and Please Reach Out if there is anything we can do for YOU!
Xo Dr. G